Senior/Staff Machine Learning Engineer at BrightHire
Remote › 100% remote position (in the US)(Posted Apr 16 2022)
Our mission is to fix hiring, making it fundamentally more equitable, effective, collaborative, and human. We’re doing this by building the first intelligent platform for the most important part of the hiring process: interviews and decisions. Our innovative approach has been covered in Inc. Magazine and Quartz, we’re backed by the investors behind Figma, Dropbox and Slack, and advised by thought-leaders including renowned organizational psychologist and NYT bestselling author Adam Grant.
Our goal is to ensure that BrightHire upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
What will you do?
• Take full ownership in defining and developing high quality ML features as well as supporting infrastructure and services that enable our customers to extract more insights and value out of their interviews
• Work directly with the customers and the rest of the team to understand and identify the problems that they face and the solutions we want to deliver
• Collaborate with the rest of the team on enabling data-driven and ML solutions inside the organization and in the application
Who are you?
• You have delivered user-facing ML features to production with the full ML development lifecycle
• You are resourceful and are happy wearing many hats
• You have worked in a startup-like environment with limited resources and processes
• You empathize with the customer
• You have a keen understanding and opinion of what should be built and how it solves the customer’s problem
• You can communicate complex data science concepts to a non-technical audience
• You value collaboration and gathering feedback from team members across the organization comes naturally to you
• You have experience developing NLP features
More about us:
• We’re very collaborative, we’re always brainstorming ideas about product, strategy, etc.
• We use our product daily in our own hiring, which is rewarding and gives us product empathy!
• We try to make sure everyone stays connected to users and clients, joining sales and client meetings, talking to end users, etc.
• Everyone is self-motivated, autonomous, and seeks ways we can continuously improve as a company
• We’re generous, self-deprecating, look for reasons to laugh, and enjoy sharing our ideas for band names, posting photos from our walks, and reminiscing about previous travel...
• Meaningful equity
• Fully paid health, dental and vision coverage
• Generous budget for your ideal work environment
• Unlimited PTO, with a minimum # of days everyone must take :)
• Annual learning stipend for courses, conferences, etc.
• Monthly snack pantry delivered to your door
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://Jobhunt.ai/machinelearning-ml-ai-job-ban-Remote-Senior-Staff-Machine-Learning-Engineer-BrightHire-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Jobhunt.ai
[ job website ]
Other machine learning jobs that might be interesting
Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Cohere Health(April 2022) Boston, Massachusetts, United States (Remote work possible) In this role, you’ll join our growing team of world-class engineers, statisticians, and clinical experts to deploy machine learning algorithms that help automate burdensome administrative clinical p...Senior Machine Learning Engineer - PathAI(April 2022) Boston, Massachusetts, United States (Remote work possible) Boston, MA or Remote
PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatme...
Software Engineer, Machine Learning - Reverie Labs(May 2022) Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
At Reverie Labs, we’re building a pharmaceutical company from the ground up using computation—we’re a drug company that looks and feels like a tech company. We’re a team of engineers and machi...Machine Learning Engineer, Applied AI - Virta Health(April 2022) Austin, Texas, United States
Virta Health is on a mission to transform diabetes care and reverse the type 2 diabetes epidemic. Current treatment approaches aren’t working—over half of US adults have either type 2 diabetes or ...