Sr Machine Learning Engineer at Lingokids
🇪🇸 (Posted Jun 5 2018)
About the company
We’re a small team. We like moving quickly. We’re building a service to help children learn a new language.
We care about society and the future, and this is our way of helping kids around the world improve their quality of life and cross-cultural communication.
Our team in Madrid is a passionate and talented group of dedicated, creative professionals—from educators and product designers, to rockstar engineers and marketing experts. We have a solid product and big plans for helping all children learn a second language.
We're looking for great people, so whether you've got a bunch of great experience in your field or you're a super talented junior looking to gain more experience, we're interested in chatting with you.
We’re reinventing early childhood education through an online language learning platform for kids. We adopt the Netflix model to help children learn the English language via a content platform and online live classes with millions of users. We believe in breaking down language barriers and helping provide equal opportunities to all kids around the world.
Our product and team are data-driven - for real. We run several experiments on a weekly basis. We’ve developed our own A/B testing framework where we can segment users in 26 different cohorts. We hypothesize, design, launch, collect data and analyze experiments weekly, and we thrive because we’re this fast.
We’re seeking an exceptional Machine Learning Engineer to join our team, someone who can design machine-based systems and think creatively about how kids and parents are using our platform.
- Own our recommendation playlist algorithm for children that optimizes for retention
- Analyze data to come up with hypotheses, insights, and trends
- Develop systems that help us structure and understand usage and retention
- Work with a range of data sources
What will you find here?
Flexible working, a young team, a great atmosphere and loads of opportunities.
- Open culture and flat organization
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options
- Visa sponsorship
- Language classes
- Perks (lunches, happy hours, snacks…)
- Lunch & Learns
- Team off-sites
Skills & requirements
- Driven by curiosity, experimentation, and motivation to explore data to drive insights
- Industry or academic experience working on ML problems
- Good intuition for understanding what good analytics looks like, and where we should focus effort to maximize outcomes
- Ability to lead on ensuring rigour and integrity
Instructions how to apply
see the website
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://Jobhunt.ai
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)