Machine Learning Engineer (early employee) at SafeGraph
San Francisco, California, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Jun 6 2018)
About the company
SafeGraph is a data company. That's it - that's all we do. We predict the past. We want to understand how humans interact with the physical world. We are a market leader in accurate location data.
SafeGraph builds truth sets for machine learning, deep learning, and AI. We access truth sets by working with companies to securely manage, enhance, and monetize data.
SafeGraph is unlocking the world's most powerful data so that machines and humans can answer society's toughest questions.
SafeGraph is looking for a talented, enthusiastic machine learning engineer who knows how production-scale ML systems are built and has experience building them. As one of the first 30 employees at SafeGraph, you must feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where the solutions aren’t already predefined.
Skills & requirements
* You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience
* Proficiency writing production-quality code, preferably in Scala, Java, or Python
* Deep understanding of machine learning models, data analysis, and both supervised and unsupervised learning methods
* Experience working with huge data sets
* You are authorized to work in the US
* Excellent communication skills
* You are amazingly entrepreneurial
* You want to help build a massive company
Nice to haves:
* Experience working with time-series or location data sets
* Experience using Apache Spark to solve production-scale problems
* Experience with AWS
Instructions how to apply
see the website
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://Jobhunt.ai
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)