Deep Learning Engineer at Uizard Technologies
🇩🇰 (Posted Jun 7 2018)
About the company
Uizard is revolutionizing the way people build apps, websites, and IT products in general by leveraging the power of modern Artificial Intelligence. We built the world-first AI being able to transform a UI screenshot into working code. Simply upload your image, select the targeted platform(s), press the magic button, and let Uizard do the rest.
- Remote work possible
You will be joining a young and dynamic international team developing bleeding edge technology and shaping the future of app development. As a Deep Learning Engineer within our Machine Intelligence team you will conduct empirical research to design, implement, test, and deploy novel models and training algorithms.
- Competitive salary and equity package.
- Top-notch engineering culture which thrives on learning and having fun solving hard problems.
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup.
- Significant responsibility and ownership over projects and technical decisions.
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely.
- Freedom to release open-source software, publish papers, and present at conferences.
Skills & requirements
- BSc / MSc / PhD degree in a STEM field such as Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or Statistics, or equivalent professional experience.
- Hands-on experience and strong theoretical understanding of one or more Deep Learning architectures (RNN, CNN, GAN, Attention, etc.), learning paradigms (SGD, Reinforcement Learning, Evolutionary and genetic algorithms), and applications of Deep Learning (Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Robotics, etc.).
- Proficient in Python.
- Proficient with at least one popular symbolic math Deep Learning library (i.e. TensorFlow, PyTorch, Theano, Caffe).
- Ability to efficiently implement theoretical concepts and reproduce results.
- Comfortable working with Unix-based systems.
- Read papers on arXiv for breakfast or while on the toilet.
- Have a sense of humor and strive for new experiences.
- Already based in Europe or in a CET +/- 1 timezone (for remote applicants).
Nice to have:
- Contributions to open source projects.
- Research experience and publications to Machine Learning conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ICLR, ACL) or related venues.
- Interest and/or experience in web/app design and development.
- Familiar with a cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS, Google Cloud, or others.
Instructions how to apply
see the website
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://Jobhunt.ai
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)