Deep Learning Engineer at Uizard Technologies
🇩🇰 Denmark › Copenhagen (Posted Jun 7 2018)
About the company
Uizard is revolutionizing the way people build apps, websites, and IT products in general by leveraging the power of modern Artificial Intelligence. We built the world-first AI being able to transform a UI screenshot into working code. Simply upload your image, select the targeted platform(s), press the magic button, and let Uizard do the rest.
- Remote work possible
You will be joining a young and dynamic international team developing bleeding edge technology and shaping the future of app development. As a Deep Learning Engineer within our Machine Intelligence team you will conduct empirical research to design, implement, test, and deploy novel models and training algorithms.
- Competitive salary and equity package.
- Top-notch engineering culture which thrives on learning and having fun solving hard problems.
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup.
- Significant responsibility and ownership over projects and technical decisions.
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely.
- Freedom to release open-source software, publish papers, and present at conferences.
Skills & requirements
- BSc / MSc / PhD degree in a STEM field such as Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or Statistics, or equivalent professional experience.
- Hands-on experience and strong theoretical understanding of one or more Deep Learning architectures (RNN, CNN, GAN, Attention, etc.), learning paradigms (SGD, Reinforcement Learning, Evolutionary and genetic algorithms), and applications of Deep Learning (Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Robotics, etc.).
- Proficient in Python.
- Proficient with at least one popular symbolic math Deep Learning library (i.e. TensorFlow, PyTorch, Theano, Caffe).
- Ability to efficiently implement theoretical concepts and reproduce results.
- Comfortable working with Unix-based systems.
- Read papers on arXiv for breakfast or while on the toilet.
- Have a sense of humor and strive for new experiences.
- Already based in Europe or in a CET +/- 1 timezone (for remote applicants).
Nice to have:
- Contributions to open source projects.
- Research experience and publications to Machine Learning conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ICLR, ACL) or related venues.
- Interest and/or experience in web/app design and development.
- Familiar with a cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS, Google Cloud, or others.
Company: Uizard Technologies
Other machine learning jobs that might be interesting
Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Stoneridge (January 2021)
Novi, Michigan, United States
The Senior Machine Learning Engineer will develop state-of-the-art vision object detection and tracking algorithms based on Stoneridge’s reward winning product “MirrorEye”. Machine learning and deep learning are the major tools for the perception algorit...
Machine Learning Engineer - TransRe (January 2021)
NYC, New York, United States
This role will be part of our Applied Data Team and will be responsible for providing Machine Learning Engineering support.
Tasks & responsibilities required of this role include but are not limited to:
• Construct machine learning models including data co...
Data Scientist - Talkspace (January 2021)
Remote US, 100% Remote
Data Scientist - Customer Acquisition
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better. We are looking for an ex...
NLP Data Scientist - Aisera (January 2021)
Palo Alto, California, United States
AI / ML Data Science · Palo Alto, California
There are many examples of disruption in the consumer space – Uber disrupting the cab industry, Airbnb disrupting the hospitality industry and so on; but have you wondered who is disrupting support and operations...
Machine Learning Engineer Intern - Mailchimp (January 2021)
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, we’ve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week internship program was design...
Not the machine learning job you are looking for?
Browse all machine learning jobs
and we're sure you will find a suitable one!