About the company Our mission: Deliver robotic systems for the hardest jobs in agriculture. As robotics researchers, we’ve broken new ground in a variety of domains. For the past two years we’ve focused on hard problems in agriculture and are spinning-out of SRI International to build products based on our successful research. Our customers are grappling with urgent problems and are incredibly enthusiastic about the solution we’ve demonstrated. We are global experts in our field, love solving important problems, like working together, and are passionate about building great products and working with like-minded folks.
We are looking for a computer vision expert to focus on enabling an agricultural robot to perceive its environment. The ideal candidate is a master of many aspects of developing computer vision systems. This person will design and implement computer vision algorithms, incorporating them into real-time systems while collaborating with multidisciplinary computer vision, software, electrical and mechanical teams.
What we offer:
• Opportunity to join a leading robotics startup at its beginning, and then to revolutionize a $200 billion per year industry
• Collaborative, fast-paced small-team environment
• Competitive pay and health benefits, with an equity stake befitting a key contributor
Skills & requirements
• MS or Ph.D in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Robotics, or a related field
• At least 4+ years of post-academic (non-intern) computer vision software development experience
• Excellent programming skills, proficiency in C++
• Track record of implementing real-time computer vision systems for outdoor environments
• Experience in several of the following: semantic segmentation, object detection, 3D computer vision, tracking, multi-view geometry, localization, visual-odometry
• Experience in machine learning technology for computer vision and experience applying to practical, state-of-the-art systems
• Willing to dive into implementation and optimization
• Willingness to learn constantly
• Team orientation, ambition, humility and industriousness.
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://Jobhunt.ai/machinelearning-ml-ai-job-cg-Senior-Computer-Vision-Engineer-Hayward-Abundant-Robotics.html Please mention that you found the job at Jobhunt.ai
[ job website ]
Software Engineer Research (Machine Learning) - GrammaTech(May 2020) Remote US, 100% Remote
Exciting opportunity to work on significantly advancing the state-of-the-art in cybersecurity tools! Our effort is addressing an outstanding software security hole, through novel applications of machine learning.
Location : GrammaTech has offic...