Deep Learning & Vision Engineer
🇮🇱 Israel › Tel Aviv (Posted Jun 21 2018)
About the company
Nanit is the first smart monitor to merge computer vision with data-backed sleep science, to produce the most advanced and secure camera technology ever introduced to the home. Nanit is combining computer vision, machine learning, and advanced camera sensors to measure a baby's sleep cycle by providing actionable insights that lead to improved sleep for the entire family. We are a dynamic VC-backed startup with proven products, marquee investors and a terrific team of people.
You’ll be joining a passionate and talented team as an Algorithm Developer who participates in the entire algorithm development life cycle, from sketch to scale. You will develop algorithms in Matlab and Python, and have a direct interaction with the Software team.
• Join a dynamic team of scientists, engineers, parents, designers and sleep experts.
• Translate computer vision insights into innovation breakthroughs in child development.
• Solve advanced computer vision problems in a resource-constrained cloud environment.
• Adhere to high-quality software development standards.
Skills & requirements
Requirements and Capabilities:
• 1 year of practical experience in Deep Learning systems for the Computer Vision field
• 1 year of relevant practical or academic experience in Algorithms Development with Computer Vision.
• Proficiency in Matlab or Python.
• Knowledge of other machine learning techniques.
• M.Sc in exact sciences (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics). M.Sc students may apply. Ph.D. is an advantage.
• Experience in developing algorithms related to video tracking, detection, behavioral classification.
Other jobs that might be interesting
Software Engineer Research (Machine Learning) - GrammaTech (May 2020)
Remote US, 100% Remote
Exciting opportunity to work on significantly advancing the state-of-the-art in cybersecurity tools! Our effort is addressing an outstanding software security hole, through novel applications of machine learning.
Location : GrammaTech has offic...