Deep Learning Research Scientist at LAM Therapeutics
NYC, New York, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Jun 28 2018)
About the company
At 4Catalyzer we are transforming 21st century medicine by solving today’s most challenging problems in the biomedical sciences. We aspire to create significant societal impact and are motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of people we love. We seek the talent of truly gifted, self-starting and driven individuals to help advance this mission. We provide a stimulating environment, surrounded by
brilliant, highly committed individuals who are given both the autonomy and project
ownership to solve difficult problems and be the first to publish.
LAM Therapeutics is a 4catalyzer company that develops drugs for rare diseases and cancer. LAM takes advantage of the inflection point in biological understanding and computer science, leveraging big data from Next Generation sequencing, genome editing, chemical genomics, and combinational drug screening, to develop precision therapeutics and companion diagnostics. LAM has advanced three drugs into the clinic.
We are looking for a talented Research Scientist with applied experience in deep learning to join us. This role is best suited for scientists interested in developing new computational approaches for precision medicine and drug development applications.
Skills & requirements
• Experience in designing and implementing machine learning algorithms
• Familiarity with tools such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, or Theano.
• Demonstrated distinction in the field, with publications, and contributions to research communities or source code.
• Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Biology, or Engineering
• You will work alongside other research scientists, computational biologists and a world-class leadership team to help develop a new platform for precision medicine applications.
• You will train various deep learning models including, but not limited to, data representation, neural networks, and classification.
• You will develop new deep learning algorithms while being informed of the latest advances in the field.
• You will develop automated solutions for large-scale, data integration problems.
Instructions how to apply
see the website
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://Jobhunt.ai
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)