Head of NLP/Research Scientist at Wluper
London, United Kingdom
🇬🇧 (Posted Jul 11 2018)
About the company
Imagine you're an astronaut in a big city and wluper is your personal Houston.
You already own one of the most powerful and fascinating things mankind ever created: a computer! You carry it with you all the time. In your pocket. In your car. Everywhere. Not to mention all of the incredible things you can do with it.
Imagine what you could experience if you had the ability to talk to it in a new way. If you could ask it how to get somewhere as you would a friend. Imagine how this would completely transform how you move through a city. How you walk, cycle and drive; how you take a bus, tube or cab.
As a member of the core team you will be responsible for leading the research and implementation efforts. You will be involved from concept, all the way through deployment, and taking part in the complete project life-cycle, where you have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define system features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices. You will be supported by the NLP engineers and the CTO, and be able to hire out a team in the future
The role will entail building the complete NLP pipeline system. State-of-the-art Machine Learning algorithms will be at the core (e.g. newest forms of Word embedding's, LSTMs, etc.) as well as further involvement of exploring and researching new scientific methods. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of these technologies and enjoys taking charge of the project and seeks the freedom of building a cutting edge system.
We are building intelligent personal assistance technology for navigation and transportation and are proudly backed by InMotion Ventures. Come join us, together we will work on one of the coolest and most innovative fields of technology in the recent years.
Skills & requirements
- Proficiency in modern programming languages such as C/C++, Java, and Python and open-source technologies (TensorFlow, Apache)
- Strong fundamentals in problem solving, algorithm design and complexity analysis
- Strong personal interest in learning, researching, and creating new technologies
- Strong attention to details, inventive, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- PhD in Machine Learning, NLP, Knowledge Extraction or Information Retrieval, or related field
- Academic and/or industry experience in Natural Language Processing, deep learning for NLP, or related fields
- Understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- Ability and willingness to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly
- Excellence in technical communications with both technical and non-technical peers
Instructions how to apply
see the website
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://Jobhunt.ai
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)