Deep Learning Engineer - Vision
🇺🇸 United States › California › San Francisco (Posted Jul 30 2018)
About the company
Fully Autonomous Markets
Most of our work revolves around computer vision. We like developing things from scratch and performing several experiments rapidly. As a deep learning engineer at Aipoly, you must have a fundamental understanding of the field and experience in working with deep learning down to the underlying math. We seek candidates who wish to become global authorities in the field of AI and take pride in exceeding what is currently possible in research.
This is a full time position in our San Francisco office.
Skills & requirements
- 2 years of experience in deep learning applied to computer vision.
- Strong knowledge of recently developed object detection and classification techniques. You carefully read the relevant papers and can confidently explain how most image image recognition algorithms work down to first principles.
- Evidence of independently developed resources such as network architectures, image augmentation algorithms, framework improvements, etc.
- Experience with PyTorch preferred.
- Previous experience as a software developer or electrical engineer preferred.
- Experience in non-DL computer vision appreciated but not mandatory.
- MOOC credentials will be ignored.
- Fluent in English.
Other jobs that might be interesting
Software Engineer Research (Machine Learning) - GrammaTech (May 2020)
Remote US, 100% Remote
Exciting opportunity to work on significantly advancing the state-of-the-art in cybersecurity tools! Our effort is addressing an outstanding software security hole, through novel applications of machine learning.
Location : GrammaTech has office...