Deep Learning Engineer - Vision at Aipoly
San Francisco, California, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Jul 30 2018)
About the company
Fully Autonomous Markets
Most of our work revolves around computer vision. We like developing things from scratch and performing several experiments rapidly. As a deep learning engineer at Aipoly, you must have a fundamental understanding of the field and experience in working with deep learning down to the underlying math. We seek candidates who wish to become global authorities in the field of AI and take pride in exceeding what is currently possible in research.
This is a full time position in our San Francisco office.
Skills & requirements
- 2 years of experience in deep learning applied to computer vision.
- Strong knowledge of recently developed object detection and classification techniques. You carefully read the relevant papers and can confidently explain how most image image recognition algorithms work down to first principles.
- Evidence of independently developed resources such as network architectures, image augmentation algorithms, framework improvements, etc.
- Experience with PyTorch preferred.
- Previous experience as a software developer or electrical engineer preferred.
- Experience in non-DL computer vision appreciated but not mandatory.
- MOOC credentials will be ignored.
- Fluent in English.
Instructions how to apply
see the website
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://Jobhunt.ai
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)