Senior Python Developer
🇬🇧 United Kingdom › London (Posted Aug 13 2018)
About the company
causaLens is high-tech startup based in London. We are bringing machine learning and big data technologies to the World’s leading asset managers. We are an extraordinary team and the founders have worked for some of the most prominent global hedge funds and scientific institutions.
- Remote work possible
We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving Senior Python Developer based anywhere in Europe to join the team working on an exciting new Big Data/Machine Learning platform. This is a full time placement with significant opportunities for growth and advancement as one of the first employees of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Developing a big data platform for quantitative finance. The application stack is Python, Numpy,
Scipy, Sklearn, Keras, Django, Celery, Postgres, AWS, GCP.
Successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international
team passionate about innovation and making a difference. We will offer guidance, mentorship,
and opportunities for professional development.
Skills & requirements
- Smart, capable and can write clean code.
- Ability to design and architect high-performance distributed software.
- Development experience in at least one scripting language - preferably Python.
- Interest in machine learning/big data (prior experience plus).
- Knowledge of the Git version control system.
- Good organisational skills both in management of time and code.
- Ability to effectively work remotely (from home or a coworking space).
Other jobs that might be interesting
Software Engineer Research (Machine Learning) - GrammaTech (May 2020)
Remote US, 100% Remote
Exciting opportunity to work on significantly advancing the state-of-the-art in cybersecurity tools! Our effort is addressing an outstanding software security hole, through novel applications of machine learning.
Location : GrammaTech has offic...