Sr. Machine Learning Developer at Scout Exchange
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Aug 20 2018)
About the company
Scout Exchange is a dynamic and fast-growing software company that has reinvented talent acquisition with its innovative cloud based recruitment platform. The platform integrates an easy to use search firm management tool and the world’s largest online recruitment marketplace. Our intuitive platform makes recruiting super-efficient and our use of performance data and predictive analytics delivers unprecedented recruiting results. The product is proven, with hundreds of millions of dollars in fees posted to the system. It is used daily by dozens of large enterprise customers, hundreds of employers and thousands of search firm recruiters. At Scout we value creating high customer satisfaction and an awesome product experience as well as great teamwork and delivering on commitments. We also are dedicated to using data, technology and innovation to relentlessly improve recruiting, enabling everyone to find the best - recruiter, employee and/or job. To learn more about how Scout is reinventing recruiting, please visit goscoutgo.com.
- Remote work possible
As a Sr. Machine Learning Developer you will join a rapidly growing team building the world’s largest online B2B recruitment marketplace. We are seeking experienced software developers with proven expertise in machine learning.
We use machine learning to develop predictive models and recommendation engines for our recruitment marketplace. We design, develop, and implement production service APIs to support our data processing and recommendation pipeline.
Skills & requirements
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Collaborates with machine learning team members to develop models based on marketplace data
• Implements robust testing and cross-validation of all machine learning models
• Implements production quality Python code with minimal assistance
• Writes robust full coverage unit tests for all production code
• Participates in robust peer code review for all production code
• Leads and participates in ongoing academic paper reviews with machine learning team
• Responsible for self-development by staying current with rapid changes in machine learning, natural language processing (NLP), deep learning, etc.
• Provides technical expertise and judgement to other team members
• BS in engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
• Five or more years of professional software development experience
• Two or more years of professional machine learning experience
• Expertise in the Python scientific computing tools such as numpy, scipy, pandas, ipython, scikit-learn etc.
• High mathematical comprehension with the ability to independently read and understand academic papers in the fields of machine learning and deep learning
• Ability to design and implement machine learning models
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining production Python applications and services
• Experience with API design and microservice architecture
• High level of familiarity with Distributed Version Control (Git)
Instructions how to apply
Please apply online www.goscoutgo.com under careers section to complete an online application or upload your resume.
Company website: Scout Exchange
Let them know you found the job via https://Jobhunt.ai
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that works)