Computer Vision Engineer
🇺🇸 United States › California › San Jose (Posted Aug 30 2018)
- Remote work is NOT possible
1. Design and develop image/video processing and recognition algorithm, feature extraction algorithm.
2. Design and develop image/video classification algorithm, machine learning algorithm, deep learning algorithm
3. Apply image/video technique(image classification, face cecognition) into Weibo products
Skills & requirements
1. MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field
2. Coding knowledge and experience with several languages: C, C++, Java
3. 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Robotics or related technical field, real-time image processing
4. Experience with deep learning model optimization
5. Good communication skills, ability to work with large cross-functional teams of technical and non-technical members
6. Proven publication track record at top CV conferences such as SIGGRAPH, CVPR, ECCV, ICCV, ISMAR, etc.
7. Strong proficiency with deep learning frameworks (tensorflow, caffe, pytorch, keras)
Other jobs that might be interesting
Software Engineer Research (Machine Learning) - GrammaTech (May 2020)
Remote US, 100% Remote
Exciting opportunity to work on significantly advancing the state-of-the-art in cybersecurity tools! Our effort is addressing an outstanding software security hole, through novel applications of machine learning.
Location : GrammaTech has offic...