🇺🇸 United States › California › Palo Alto (Posted Sep 3 2018)
About the company
Re-Inventing supportability in a digital world thru AI. Peritus.ai is a virtual expert powered by AI-driven automation of support delivery & incident resolution for complex systems problems in the Data Center & Edge M2M domains. We apply unique Deep Learning to log & event analysis with correlated NLP of documentation, configuration, defect, & incident case notes to accelerate the support workflow. Our solutions automate incident categorization, assignment, resolution recipe suggestion and ultimate closure of L1/L2 cases, while assisting L3/L4 escalation engineers to solve critical support cases in the shortest possible time. Peritus.ai enables vendors to offer new entitlements to their customers while minimizing support costs and maximizing customer empathy and loyalty.
As part of the engineering team, drive and execute the Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
technology roadmap to solve the challenges of dealing with structured, semi-structured and
unstructured data in the context of a datacenter. In short, it’s about machines learning about
machines, i.e., Systems ML.
▪ Advance the Machine Learning capabilities of the product.
▪ Analyze, select and implement Machine Learning/AI algorithms that improve the relevance of
related incidents, accuracy of resolutions and routing of incidents.
▪ Experiment with multiple algorithms simultaneously to identify the optimal algorithm.
▪ Enhance the experimentation platform by incorporating implicit and explicit feedback from users.
▪ Understand the data by interacting with the Subject Matter Experts.
Skills & requirements
▪ You have a Master’s / PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning or equivalent field.
▪ You have experience in building products from scratch using machine learning.
▪ You have proven experience in developing algorithms using Python or C++ or Scala in one or
more of the following fields: machine learning, data analytics, information retrieval.
▪ You have experience applying statistics, probability, and machine learning to real business
▪ You have experience in Natural Language Processing such as topic extraction, building knowledge
▪ You have experience in building machine learning models for time series data.
▪ You have experience with Deep Learning frameworks (TensorFlow), applications, or services.
▪ You have excellent knowledge in optimal computational environment required for data
processing, mining and machine learning
▪ Your knowledge in one or more of the following data center supportability technologies will be a
big plus - networking, storage, supportability (e.g. incident management, systems diagnostics).
▪ You are smart, get things done, have great energy and thrive in a fast paced early-stage startup
▪ You have passion for creating customer value by applying cutting edge innovations in data science
Other jobs that might be interesting
Software Engineer Research (Machine Learning) - GrammaTech (May 2020)
Remote US, 100% Remote
Exciting opportunity to work on significantly advancing the state-of-the-art in cybersecurity tools! Our effort is addressing an outstanding software security hole, through novel applications of machine learning.
Location : GrammaTech has offic...