Machine Learning Engineer at G2 Inc
Annapolis Junction, Maryland, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Nov 23 2018)
About the company
G2 proactively provides pioneering solutions to the most significant challenges affecting our Nation's ability to collect, target, store, analyze and defend digital information. We've been able to do so by hiring the most creative software developers, systems and security engineers, and systems architects we can find. Getting a job at G2 isn't easy, but it's more than worth it.
Come be a part of a team applying cutting edge Machine Learning to the cybersecurity domain! We will use state of the art ML techniques (Neural Nets, Gradient Boosting, etc.) to model behaviors, detect anomalies, cluster data, and ultimately create actionable information.
● Build and improve ML models for a number of different problem sets
● Collect and preprocess data for training and validation
● Use TensorFlow, Keras, XGBoost, scikit-learn, and other ML tools
● Help other engineers deploy ML models on dynamic compute platforms
● Read current research and contribute to the team’s collective knowledge
● Mentor junior team members
● Contribute to team strategy and direction
● Work at our headquarters in Annapolis Junction, MD and/or the surrounding area.
Skills & requirements
What you need:
● A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics
● 10+ years experience in Software Engineering or Machine Learning
● US Government Security clearance or the ability to obtain one.
What we would like you to have:
● A deep interest in data and machine learning
● A Master’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics
● Experience with Python
● 5+ years experience with Machine Learning tools and techniques
● Familiarity with the cyber security domain
● A desire to solve problems whose solutions aren’t on Stack Overflow