Machine Learning Engineer at G2 Inc
🇺🇸 United States › Maryland › Annapolis Junction (Posted Nov 23 2018)
About the company
G2 proactively provides pioneering solutions to the most significant challenges affecting our Nation's ability to collect, target, store, analyze and defend digital information. We've been able to do so by hiring the most creative software developers, systems and security engineers, and systems architects we can find. Getting a job at G2 isn't easy, but it's more than worth it.
Come be a part of a team applying cutting edge Machine Learning to the cybersecurity domain! We will use state of the art ML techniques (Neural Nets, Gradient Boosting, etc.) to model behaviors, detect anomalies, cluster data, and ultimately create actionable information.
● Build and improve ML models for a number of different problem sets
● Collect and preprocess data for training and validation
● Use TensorFlow, Keras, XGBoost, scikit-learn, and other ML tools
● Help other engineers deploy ML models on dynamic compute platforms
● Read current research and contribute to the team’s collective knowledge
● Mentor junior team members
● Contribute to team strategy and direction
● Work at our headquarters in Annapolis Junction, MD and/or the surrounding area.
Skills & requirements
What you need:
● A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics
● 10+ years experience in Software Engineering or Machine Learning
● US Government Security clearance or the ability to obtain one.
What we would like you to have:
● A deep interest in data and machine learning
● A Master’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics
● Experience with Python
● 5+ years experience with Machine Learning tools and techniques
● Familiarity with the cyber security domain
● A desire to solve problems whose solutions aren’t on Stack Overflow
Other machine learning jobs that might be interesting
Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Stoneridge (January 2021)
Novi, Michigan, United States
The Senior Machine Learning Engineer will develop state-of-the-art vision object detection and tracking algorithms based on Stoneridge’s reward winning product “MirrorEye”. Machine learning and deep learning are the major tools for the perception algorit...
Machine Learning Engineer - TransRe (January 2021)
NYC, New York, United States
This role will be part of our Applied Data Team and will be responsible for providing Machine Learning Engineering support.
Tasks & responsibilities required of this role include but are not limited to:
• Construct machine learning models including data co...
Data Scientist - Talkspace (January 2021)
Remote US, 100% Remote
Data Scientist - Customer Acquisition
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better. We are looking for an ex...
NLP Data Scientist - Aisera (January 2021)
Palo Alto, California, United States
AI / ML Data Science · Palo Alto, California
There are many examples of disruption in the consumer space – Uber disrupting the cab industry, Airbnb disrupting the hospitality industry and so on; but have you wondered who is disrupting support and operations...
Machine Learning Engineer Intern - Mailchimp (January 2021)
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, we’ve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week internship program was design...
Not the machine learning job you are looking for?
Browse all machine learning jobs
and we're sure you will find a suitable one!