Data Engineer: AI/ML
at Togo Group
🇺🇸 United States › Ohio › Cincinnati (Posted Apr 5 2020)
Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
Roadtrippers Place Lab powers the geo-data for Roadtrippers consumer web and mobile applications and the underlying B2B services. Roadtrippers Place Lab is looking for a detail-oriented problem solver to join the team as a Data Engineer focusing on all things geo-data. This engineer will share the responsibility of data quality and fidelity with our engineering, data science, and data quality teams by developing better ways to evaluate, audit, augment, and ingest data about places.
- Work with the AI/ML research team in developing new models and pipelines to derive insights and improve our data quality
- Bridge AI/ML research to assist in building production pipelines and improve the efficiency transitioning from development
- Own production AI/ML pipelines including revisions, optimizations and detecting root-cause anomalies
- Assist in planning and implementation of data ingestion, sourcing, and automation projects
- Communicate with Engineering and Product teams about requirements and opportunities as it relates to new data and schema updates
- Contribute to application development for data initiatives
- Identify, participate and implement initiatives for continuous improvement of data ingestion, quality, and processes.
- Manually manipulate data when necessary, while learning and applying these needs to scale future projects
- Experience with Data Science/ML/AI
- Experience working with geospatial data is a huge plus
- Development experience with Python
- Knowledge of SQL (ideally Postgres), Elasticsearch and schemaless databases
- Experience with ETL and implementing Data Pipeline architecture
- AWS and SageMaker experience is particularly valuable
- Big data experience is ideal
- Understanding of web application architecture, Ruby and Ruby on Rails experience is a plus
- A "do what it takes" attitude and a passion for great user experience
- Strong communication skills and experience working with highly technical teams
- Passion for identifying and solving problems
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
Other jobs that might be interesting
Software Engineer Research (Machine Learning) - GrammaTech (May 2020)
Remote US, 100% Remote
Exciting opportunity to work on significantly advancing the state-of-the-art in cybersecurity tools! Our effort is addressing an outstanding software security hole, through novel applications of machine learning.
Location : GrammaTech has offic...
Senior Software Engineer, Natural Language Processing - ASAPP (May 2020)
NYC, New York, United States
At ASAPP, our mission is to solve complex and challenging problems by building transformative machine learning-powered products. We leverage artificial intelligence to address significant challenges that share three common characteristics: huge economic scale,...
Data Scientist - Horne (April 2020)
Austin, Texas, United States
Horne LLP is an industry leader in Accounting and Business Advisory Services and currently provides service from 13 locations across the US and Puerto Rico. Our Government Services practice is at the forefront of disaster recovery efforts nationwide with one o...