Data Engineer: AI/ML at Togo Group
🇺🇸 United States › Ohio › Cincinnati (Posted Apr 5 2020)
Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
Roadtrippers Place Lab powers the geo-data for Roadtrippers consumer web and mobile applications and the underlying B2B services. Roadtrippers Place Lab is looking for a detail-oriented problem solver to join the team as a Data Engineer focusing on all things geo-data. This engineer will share the responsibility of data quality and fidelity with our engineering, data science, and data quality teams by developing better ways to evaluate, audit, augment, and ingest data about places.
- Work with the AI/ML research team in developing new models and pipelines to derive insights and improve our data quality
- Bridge AI/ML research to assist in building production pipelines and improve the efficiency transitioning from development
- Own production AI/ML pipelines including revisions, optimizations and detecting root-cause anomalies
- Assist in planning and implementation of data ingestion, sourcing, and automation projects
- Communicate with Engineering and Product teams about requirements and opportunities as it relates to new data and schema updates
- Contribute to application development for data initiatives
- Identify, participate and implement initiatives for continuous improvement of data ingestion, quality, and processes.
- Manually manipulate data when necessary, while learning and applying these needs to scale future projects
- Experience with Data Science/ML/AI
- Experience working with geospatial data is a huge plus
- Development experience with Python
- Knowledge of SQL (ideally Postgres), Elasticsearch and schemaless databases
- Experience with ETL and implementing Data Pipeline architecture
- AWS and SageMaker experience is particularly valuable
- Big data experience is ideal
- Understanding of web application architecture, Ruby and Ruby on Rails experience is a plus
- A "do what it takes" attitude and a passion for great user experience
- Strong communication skills and experience working with highly technical teams
- Passion for identifying and solving problems
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
Other machine learning jobs that might be interesting
Principal Data Scientist - Moderna (April 2021)
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Moderna is seeking a talented and motivated data scientist with a background in applying machine learning techniques to problems in research and development to join our Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (DSAI) team. As part of our mission to “Build Th...
Machine Learning Research Scientist (Intern) - Intel (March 2021)
Remote US/Canada, 100% Remote
Job Category: Intern/Student
Primary Location: Santa Clara, CA US
Virtual US and Canada
Intel develops best in class graphics and GPGPU technology, that is a critical part of our major product lines. We are looking for graduate-level resear...
Machine Learning / AI Internship - Apple (March 2021)
Cupertino, California, United States
Apple is seeking highly qualified people for the position of AI/ML Engineer and AI/ML Researcher. The team pursues research & development in the areas of machine learning (ML) with particular focus on deep learning (DL), computer vision (CV), Natural Language P...
Data Science Architect - Okta (March 2021)
Remote US, 100% Remote
Data Science Architect (Remote Eligible)
This is an opportunity to join our fast-growing Data Science team to spearhead the development of cutting-edge machine learning models and add to our product offerings in security, authentication, applications, and cus...
Data Scientist - One Drop (March 2021)
Austin, Texas, United States
Core Experience – Data Science
We’re seeing a passionate Data Scientist to join the team at One Drop. Data Science is all about providing startlingly novel and refreshingly useful decision support directly to One Drop’s end users. For example, One Drop i...