Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
Roadtrippers Place Lab powers the geo-data for Roadtrippers consumer web and mobile applications and the underlying B2B services. Roadtrippers Place Lab is looking for a detail-oriented problem solver to join the team as a Data Engineer focusing on all things geo-data. This engineer will share the responsibility of data quality and fidelity with our engineering, data science, and data quality teams by developing better ways to evaluate, audit, augment, and ingest data about places.
- Work with the AI/ML research team in developing new models and pipelines to derive insights and improve our data quality
- Bridge AI/ML research to assist in building production pipelines and improve the efficiency transitioning from development
- Own production AI/ML pipelines including revisions, optimizations and detecting root-cause anomalies
- Assist in planning and implementation of data ingestion, sourcing, and automation projects
- Communicate with Engineering and Product teams about requirements and opportunities as it relates to new data and schema updates
- Contribute to application development for data initiatives
- Identify, participate and implement initiatives for continuous improvement of data ingestion, quality, and processes.
- Manually manipulate data when necessary, while learning and applying these needs to scale future projects
- Experience with Data Science/ML/AI
- Experience working with geospatial data is a huge plus
- Development experience with Python
- Knowledge of SQL (ideally Postgres), Elasticsearch and schemaless databases
- Experience with ETL and implementing Data Pipeline architecture
- AWS and SageMaker experience is particularly valuable
- Big data experience is ideal
- Understanding of web application architecture, Ruby and Ruby on Rails experience is a plus
- A "do what it takes" attitude and a passion for great user experience
- Strong communication skills and experience working with highly technical teams
- Passion for identifying and solving problems
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://Jobhunt.ai/machinelearning-ml-ai-job-kd-Remote-Data-Engineer-AI-ML-Cincinnati-Togo-Group-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Jobhunt.ai
[ job website ]
Other machine learning jobs that might be interesting
Senior Software Engineer, Scientific Computing Software - HHMI Janelia Research Campus(July 2022) Ashburn, Virginia, United States
Janelia Research Campus is a pioneering research center in Ashburn, Virginia, where scientists pursue fundamental questions in neuroscience and imaging. The Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) laun...Computer Vision Engineer - Tulip(July 2022) Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the world’s leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operati...Machine Learning Manager - Kalepa(July 2022) Remote US, 100% Remote - Salary: $200k – $300k
Kalepa is a rapidly growing, well-financed Series A start-up re-imagining the trillion-dollar commercial insurance industry. Our cross-functional teams leverage AI, cutting-edge tech and tons of data ...
Statistics and Computer Science Specialist - Hawk-Research Worldwide, 100% Remote - Salary: 12000-30000
Hawk-Research is looking for Statistics expert to provide assistance on our projects in academic research sphere. We are building a knowledge sharing platform to help people during their studies, so t...
Senior AI Research Scientist - Earth Species Project(August 2022) Worldwide, 100% Remote
The Earth Species Project (ESP) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to decoding animal communication and translating non-human language.
ESP partners with biologists and machine learning researche...