About the company Since 1977, TransRe’ vision has been to deliver the capacity and expertise necessary to contribute to the sustainable growth of prosperous communicates worldwide.
Our mission is to be the first- choice provider to reinsurance to our customers, based on:
Expertise - the foundation of our long term, trust-based relationship is built on long tenured leadership in every line in every region.
Accessibility - our global network of local support for all property and casualty lines of business.
Strength - the cornerstone of our ability and willingness to pay claims.
Innovation - to track record of collaboration and service delivery to support your sustainable profitable growth.
Expertise - the basis of our timely, value-added insight and offerings.
Resilience - we exist to improve the resilience of communities worldwide, through our products, our people and our partnerships.
This role will be part of our Applied Data Team and will be responsible for providing Machine Learning Engineering support.
Tasks & responsibilities required of this role include but are not limited to:
• Construct machine learning models including data collection, normalization, and standardization, data pipeline construction, model selection and hyperparameter tuning, working ml systems that can add new data into ml model.
• Create apps to present ml models and host them in the cloud or locally.
• Create pipelines to query and retrieve and update data for existing applications to keep them updated
• Supervise the scaling and management of the machine learning modeling ecosystem
• Find orthogonal data sets to supplement models and increase alpha
• Stay abreast of new technology and machine learning methodologies and implement them into the
model building architecture
• Work alongside (re)insurance domain experts to improve predictive aspects of their lines of business
• 3+ years of demonstrative excellence in building, scaling, and productizing machine learning models
• Experience working with sparse, high dimensional, and time series data
• Python ml stack
• Experience dealing with imbalanced classes
• Deep Learning Architectures
• ML Optimization Techniques
• Cloud Services: Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
• Distributed systems: Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark
• Ensemble Stacking and Meta Learners
• Classification and Regression Metrics
• Regularization Methods
• Version Control
• Quant trading experience welcome but not required
• Kaggle ranking of expert or higher a plus
To achieve our Vision and Mission, we maintain a culture of the highest ethical standards. We treat our employees and customers fairly. We stand behind our products and services. We act with:
Integrity - work honestly, to enhance TransRe’s reputation.
Respect - value all colleagues. Collaborate actively.
Performance - we reward excellence. Be accountable, manage risk and deliver TransRe’s
Entrepreneurship - seize opportunities. Innovate for and with customers.
Customer Focus - anticipate their priorities. Exceed their expectations.
We support diversity in the workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://Jobhunt.ai/machinelearning-ml-ai-job-mt-Machine-Learning-Engineer-NYC-TransRe.html Please mention that you found the job at Jobhunt.ai
Statistics and Computer Science Specialist - Hawk-Research Worldwide, 100% Remote - Salary: 12000-30000
Hawk-Research is looking for Statistics expert to provide assistance on our projects in academic research sphere. We are building a knowledge sharing platform to help people during their studies, so t...
Machine Learning Manager - Kalepa(July 2022) Remote US, 100% Remote - Salary: $200k – $300k
Kalepa is a rapidly growing, well-financed Series A start-up re-imagining the trillion-dollar commercial insurance industry. Our cross-functional teams leverage AI, cutting-edge tech and tons of data ...
Senior AI Research Scientist - Earth Species Project(August 2022) Worldwide, 100% Remote
The Earth Species Project (ESP) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to decoding animal communication and translating non-human language.
ESP partners with biologists and machine learning researche...
Computer Vision Engineer - Tulip(July 2022) Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the world’s leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operati...