About the company Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We design, manufacture, sell and service the world’s best solar technology, energy storage systems, and electric vehicles, providing customers the opportunity to generate, store and consume energy entirely sustainably.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. Based in California, Tesla’s workforce spans across four continents. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of inter-disciplinary collaboration. Each member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. We’re tackling the world’s most difficult and important problems—and we wouldn’t succeed without our shared passion for making the world a better place.
Autopilot - Deep Learning Internship (Summer 2021)
As an Intern with the Autopilot AI team you will research, design, implement, optimize and deploy deep learning models that advance the state of the art in perception and control for autonomous driving. A typical day to day includes reading deep learning papers, implementing described models and algorithms, adapting them to our setting and driving up internal metrics. A strong candidate will ideally possess at least one strong expertise in the following areas, and at least a familiarity in others.
- Train machine learning and deep learning models on a computing cluster to perform visual recognition tasks, such as segmentation and detection
- Develop state-of-the-art algorithms in one or all of the following areas: deep learning (convolutional neural networks), object detection/classification, tracking, multi-task learning, large-scale distributed training, multi-sensor fusion, etc.
- Optimize deep neural networks and the associated preprocessing/postprocessing code to run efficiently on an embedded device
- The team operates in a production setting. An ideal candidate has strong software engineering practices and is very comfortable with Python programming, debugging/profiling, and version control.
- We train neural networks on a cluster in large-scale distributed settings. An ideal candidate is very comfortable in cluster environments and understands the related computer systems concepts (CPU/GPU interactions/transfers, latency/throughput bottlenecks during training of neural networks, CUDA, pipelining/multiprocessing, etc).
- We are at the cutting edge of deep learning applications. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of the under the hood fundamentals of deep learning (layer details, backpropagation, etc). Additional requirements include the ability to read and implement related academic literature and experience in applying state of the art deep learning models to computer vision (e.g. segmentation, detection) or a closely related area (speech, NLP).
- Experience with PyTorch, or at least another major deep learning framework such as TensorFlow, MXNet.
- Some experience with data science tools including Python scripting, numpy, scipy, matplotlib, scikit-learn, jupyter notebooks, bash scripting, Linux environment.
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://Jobhunt.ai/machinelearning-ml-ai-job-mv-Deep-Learning-Internship-Summer-2021-Palo-Alto-Tesla.html Please mention that you found the job at Jobhunt.ai
[ job website ]
Other machine learning jobs that might be interesting
Data Science / ML Advocate - Outerbounds(November 2021) Worldwide, 100% Remote
We believe that you will be happy and successful at Outerbounds if the following prerequisites are met:
Individual-Role fit: Do you have the right skillset and mindset, personal interest, and motivation to grow in a particular role?
Product mindset: ...
Data Science and Machine Learning Specialist - Hawk-Research Worldwide, 100% Remote - Salary: 18000-25000
Hawk-Research is looking for Data Science specialists with knowledge of Data Mining, Machine Learning, Electronics Engineering to provide assistance with our projects in academic research sphere. We are building a knowledge sharing platform to help people durin...
Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Syntegra(November 2021) San Francisco, California, United States (Remote work possible) We are looking for a senior MLE to help develop our state-of-the-art synthetic data engine for healthcare data.
As a Senior MLE you will be responsible for building, training, testing, and debugging advanced Deep Learning Models.
The ideal candidate will be...Machine Learning Engineer (Search and Ranking) - You.com(November 2021) Worldwide, 100% Remote
We are hiring a world-class team of software engineers to architect, implement, and deploy a new search engine.
While you can execute on implementation and experimentation independently, you thrive in collaborative environments, can integrate feedback from ac...Senior Machine Learning Engineer, Video Recommendations - Reddit(December 2021) San Francisco, California, United States (Remote work possible) Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care...