Want to be part of a software team working on the future of play at LEGO as part of our Creative Play Lab?
Bring your software development skills to a new and exciting team helping to bring more digital experiences to physical play. Help to make a team that makes great software for enabling our designers to realise their vision.
• Leverage deep learning expertise to create new experiences and opportunities for LEGO.
• Develop quick prototypes in partnership with design to explore ways to improve play through technology.
• Design and implement a system to realise that technology and make great play, implementing ar toolset that enables LEGO designers to realise their vision.
• Be an active part of a small and agile software team, decide what features to build and design and implement them, focusing on distributed and scalable solutions.
• Drive software quality as part of everything you do and help to build a team that creates world-class quality tools and products.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Creative Play Lab exists to invent the future of creative play for LEGO. We focus on many things, including bringing new technology to meld the physical and digital worlds. This role is an opportunity to define the architecture and systems to drive a very exciting project that will be part of LEGO’s future.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or related field or multiple years of hands-on experience in a Software Engineering role
• 3+ years experience developing and architecting software, with experience of the full lifecycle from prototype to production.
• Experience with machine learning, data mining and/or statistical analysis.
• Experience designing high performance software and algorthms for resource constrained embedded hardware.
• Experience training large scale models in at least one modern deep learning engine such as Tensorflow or PyTorch.
• A leader in exceptional software engineering practices including coding standards, reviews, testing and operations.
• Willingness and ability to learn quickly and apply creative thinking to finding great solutions and drive them to completion.
• A passion for physical play, and experience working in a multi-disiplinary team where you enjoyed being the technical expert and enabling others.
• Excellent programming skills in C/C++
• English language skills on an advanced level
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://Jobhunt.ai/machinelearning-ml-ai-job-nc-Machine-Learning-Engineer-London-LEGO-Group.html Please mention that you found the job at Jobhunt.ai
[ job website ]