We are on the verge of the fourth industrial revolution.
At conductiv.ai, we are enabling Zero-Iteration Manufacturing for semiconductors and other precision manufacturing industries. Our pilot product is designed to solve the biggest problem currently facing these industries - the unpredictability of production processes.
As our first Machine Learning Engineer, you will lead the charge on building our architecture and driving insights that lead to product improvements.
• Develop and productionize state-of-the-art predictive and optimization models to solve real-world challenges using massive industrial IoT data
• Design and test automated machine learning methodologies
• Develop processes and pipelines to monitor and analyze model performance on multiple datasets
You should have:
• PhD in a relevant quantitative field or 3+ years of industry experience as a Data Scientist or equivalent position
• Solid knowledge of Python and other programing languages
• Practical experience machine learning algorithms, convolutional neural networks, reinforcement learning and privacy preserving methods
• Strong knowledge of statistics and numerical methods
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and result-driven mindset
• Great communication and collaboration skills
Ideally you would have:
• Experience with generative models such as VAE or GAN
• Experience with FEA and optimization algorithms
• Experience incorporating simulations and expert knowledge into data-driven models
• Experience with manufacturing process control
• Experience with deploying and managing high fidelity neural network models
• Experience with cloud computing and GPU processing
• Practical deployment experience with privacy-preserving ML is a plus
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://Jobhunt.ai/machinelearning-ml-ai-job-po-Machine-Learning-Engineer-Berlin-conductiv-ai.html Please mention that you found the job at Jobhunt.ai
[ job website ]
Other machine learning jobs that might be interesting
Machine Learning Engineer - Seldon(January 2022) London, United Kingdom
London OR Cambridge, UK (hybrid)
Seldon is looking for talented Software Engineers with Machine Learning expertise to join our growing Engineering team. This role covers various positions in the software engineering team including backend product, open source ...Senior Computer Vision Engineer - Nodalview(January 2022) Brussels, Belgium
Nodalview is a powerful sales and marketing platform built for the real estate industry. By leveraging high quality visual assets and immersive content, real estate agents can build winning sales strategies to better attract, engage and qualify potential custom...Senior Software engineer AI & Machine Learning - Dataiku(January 2022) London, United Kingdom (Remote work possible) Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 900 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tige...
Statistics and Computer Science Specialist - Hawk-Research(January 2022) Worldwide, 100% Remote - Salary: 12000-30000
Hawk-Research is looking for Statistics expert to provide assistance on our projects in academic research sphere. We are building a knowledge sharing platform to help people during their studies, so they can improve their level in mentioned disciplines.
Data Science and Machine Learning Specialist - Hawk-Research Worldwide, 100% Remote - Salary: 18000-25000
Hawk-Research is looking for Data Science specialists with knowledge of Data Mining, Machine Learning, Electronics Engineering to provide assistance with our projects in academic research sphere. We are building a knowledge sharing platform to help people durin...