Machine Learning Engineer at conductiv.ai
🇩🇪 Germany › Berlin (Posted Jun 5 2021)
€50k – €100k + 1.0% – 5.0%
We are on the verge of the fourth industrial revolution.
At conductiv.ai, we are enabling Zero-Iteration Manufacturing for semiconductors and other precision manufacturing industries. Our pilot product is designed to solve the biggest problem currently facing these industries - the unpredictability of production processes.
As our first Machine Learning Engineer, you will lead the charge on building our architecture and driving insights that lead to product improvements.
• Develop and productionize state-of-the-art predictive and optimization models to solve real-world challenges using massive industrial IoT data
• Design and test automated machine learning methodologies
• Develop processes and pipelines to monitor and analyze model performance on multiple datasets
You should have:
• PhD in a relevant quantitative field or 3+ years of industry experience as a Data Scientist or equivalent position
• Solid knowledge of Python and other programing languages
• Practical experience machine learning algorithms, convolutional neural networks, reinforcement learning and privacy preserving methods
• Strong knowledge of statistics and numerical methods
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and result-driven mindset
• Great communication and collaboration skills
Ideally you would have:
• Experience with generative models such as VAE or GAN
• Experience with FEA and optimization algorithms
• Experience incorporating simulations and expert knowledge into data-driven models
• Experience with manufacturing process control
• Experience with deploying and managing high fidelity neural network models
• Experience with cloud computing and GPU processing
• Practical deployment experience with privacy-preserving ML is a plus
Other machine learning jobs that might be interesting
Machine Learning Engineer - Ntropy Network (May 2021)
Worldwide, 100% Remote
Over the last few decades, technological innovation has relied on democratising some of its key ingredients: knowledge (open publishing platforms), algorithms (code repositories) and computing (cloud providers). However, the last key component, data, largely re...
Machine Learning Engineer - Weights & Biases (May 2021)
San Francisco, California, United States
Multiple locations / Growth / Full-time
At Weights & Biases, our mission is to build the best tools for machine learning, and we’re hiring an experienced machine learning engineer to help improve our products and help us reach all the machine learning practi...
Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Cart.com (May 2021)
Austin, Texas, United States
Cart.com is looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer on our Data Science Team.
The Data Science team at Cart.com is a centralized team that reports directly to the CEO and is responsible for all things data, analytics, and ML/AI of Cart.com. The team co...
Machine Learning Engineer - Migacore (May 2021)
Worldwide, 100% Remote
The problem we are trying to solve:
Historical travel data can only help that much when predicting travel demand. Our team at Cirium faces the challenge of using contextual data to decipher what past travel patterns left unexplained. By disrupting historical ...