We are on the verge of the fourth industrial revolution.
At conductiv.ai, we are enabling Zero-Iteration Manufacturing for semiconductors and other precision manufacturing industries. Our pilot product is designed to solve the biggest problem currently facing these industries - the unpredictability of production processes.
As our first Machine Learning Engineer, you will lead the charge on building our architecture and driving insights that lead to product improvements.
• Develop and productionize state-of-the-art predictive and optimization models to solve real-world challenges using massive industrial IoT data
• Design and test automated machine learning methodologies
• Develop processes and pipelines to monitor and analyze model performance on multiple datasets
You should have:
• PhD in a relevant quantitative field or 3+ years of industry experience as a Data Scientist or equivalent position
• Solid knowledge of Python and other programing languages
• Practical experience machine learning algorithms, convolutional neural networks, reinforcement learning and privacy preserving methods
• Strong knowledge of statistics and numerical methods
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and result-driven mindset
• Great communication and collaboration skills
Ideally you would have:
• Experience with generative models such as VAE or GAN
• Experience with FEA and optimization algorithms
• Experience incorporating simulations and expert knowledge into data-driven models
• Experience with manufacturing process control
• Experience with deploying and managing high fidelity neural network models
• Experience with cloud computing and GPU processing
• Practical deployment experience with privacy-preserving ML is a plus
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://Jobhunt.ai/machinelearning-ml-ai-job-po-Machine-Learning-Engineer-Berlin-conductiv-ai.html Please mention that you found the job at Jobhunt.ai
[ job website ]