NLP Engineer at Strong Analytics
🇺🇸 United States › Illinois › Chicago (Posted Jul 11 2021)
Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
is seeking a data scientist with expertise in Natural Language Processing (NLP) to join our team researching, deploying, and monitoring NLP-based solutions for our clients.
At Strong, we pride ourselves not only in building the right solutions for our clients through research and development, but in implementing and scaling up those solutions through strong engineering. This role thus requires a deep expertise in applying state-of-the-art NLP techniques to real-world problems.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package, including:
- Competitive salary
- Profit sharing or equity, based on experience
- 100%-covered Health insurance for employees, 75%-covered dependents
- Four weeks PTO
- 401(k) matching
- Personalized monthly perks with matched charitable donations
Candidates will be evaluated based on their experience in the following areas (though no one is expected to be an expert in all
- Experience in NLP feature engineering and modeling (e.g., text classification, entity recognition, dependency parsing)
- Experience with SoTA modeling techniques, such as transformers (e.g., BERT, GPT-_N_),
- Experience in applying NLP in multi-lingual and multi-modal contexts
- Experience taking an NLP project from concept to production
- Expertise with Python
- Building deep neural networks with modern tools, such as PyTorch or Tensorflow
- Building, testing, and deploying computer vision based solutions
- Writing unit tests
- Collaborating via Git
Applicants with a Masters or PhD in a quantitative field are preferred; however, all applicants will be considered based on their experience and demonstrated skill/aptitude.
Applicants should have the ability to travel infrequently (<5% of your time) for team meetings, conferences, and occasional client site visits.
Please mention that you found the job at Jobhunt.ai