Machine Learning Engineer at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
🇺🇸 United States › New Jersey › Jersey City (Posted Aug 16 2021)
We are looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer/Data Scientist to join a team of talented technologists/Data Scientist in the AIX Core Services. This is highly visible and exciting role in a small team building out ML, NLP, and Deep Learning based products for the entire firm. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of ML, NLP, Deep Learning, and Knowledge Graphs and have experience working with massive amounts of data. The successful candidate will have a passion for data, ML, Software Development with an emphasis on understanding the data landscape in large and complex organizations.Job Responsibilities
* Help us to create the best-in-class data science models for various business use cases using various mathematical, statistical, optimization techniques.
* Use large scale data processing frameworks such as Spark, AWS EMR for feature engineering and be proficient across various data both structured and un-structured.
* Use Deep Learning models like CNN, RNN and NLP (BERT) for solving various business use cases like name entity resolution, forecasting and anomaly detection.
* Develop end-to-end ML/AutoML pipelines and operationalize the end-to-end orchestration.
* Design and code highly scalable, machine learning applications processing large volumes of heterogeneous data.
* Build both batch and real-time model prediction pipelines with existing application and front-end integrations.
* You will collaborate to develop large-scale data modeling experiments, Explain complex concepts to senior funders and stakeholders
* Design ways to visual display complex relationships between data
Desired Skills and Attributes
* An overall 5-6 years' experience in Data Science is a must
* Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naïve Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, AutoML, etc.
* Be proficient in Text/Language Analytics esp. de-coding the human language into the readable corpus. Preferable if experienced in the Voice to Text, Text to Vectors models/techniques.
* Have solid understanding about the frameworks like - SkLearn, Tensorflow, Spacy, PyTorch, BERT, SBERT,etc
* Experience with: Large scale distributed computing, Database internals, Big Data Tools - Hadoop, AWS, Spark, Tensorflow.
* Have good understanding about the Active Learning, Agent/Multi Agent Learning, Learning from Supervision/Feedback, etc.
* Hands on coding experience in Python, GCP/AWS Sage Maker, Keras.
* Hands on experience in using the various AWS services like EMR, Glue, Transcribe, etc.
* Insatiable curiosity and willingness to learn new technologies
* Ability to work on tasks and projects through to completion with limited supervision
* Passion for detail and follow through
* Excellent communication skills and team player
* BS or MS or PhD in Computer Science or Data Science or Statistics or Mathematical sciences
* At least 4 years' experience in Python and/or R
* At least 3 years' experience in applying data science, ML techniques for the business problems.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Please mention that you found the job at Jobhunt.ai