Remote › 🇺🇸 100% remote position (in the US)(Posted Oct 18 2021)
Our mission at Surge is to build the human infrastructure for NLP.
Love language? So do we, and our mission is to infuse AI with that same love.
At Surge, we're building the human infrastructure to power NLP — from detecting hate speech, to parsing complex military documents, to injecting human values into the next wave of language models. Our first product is a platform that helps ML teams create amazing, human-powered datasets to train AI in the richness of language.
We're a team of former Google, Facebook, and Twitter engineering leads, and we work with top companies at the forefront of machine learning. Our tech stack is Ruby on Rails, React, and Python. We’re rapidly growing, and we're looking for full-stack and front-end engineers to join the team and develop our product.
What we’re looking for
- You love building web products. You'd be creating beautiful interfaces that help users gather and explore their data.
- You care about the problems we’re trying to solve. You're interested in applied machine learning and data .
- You’re excited about joining a small team. As an early team member you’ll be a key part of building our product and culture.
Some examples of the problems we are solving
- The datasets we work with come in a variety of shapes and sizes. What’s the best way to help our users assess the quality of their data, understand edge cases, and iterate on their machine learning work?
- We label nuanced projects like hate speech, and annotators are expected to read and retain long documents to understand the rules. How can we build a product to communicate instructions in a more interactive way?
- How can we leverage AI to improve efficiency and quality?
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://Jobhunt.ai/machinelearning-ml-ai-job-vo-Remote-NLP-Engineer-Surge-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Jobhunt.ai
Other machine learning jobs that might be interesting
Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Oxbotica(August 2022) Oxford, United Kingdom
How would you build a vehicle that perceives what is happening in an off-road environment? Without compromising safety? A system that learns to navigate a solar farm, a mine, or refinery - all without...
Statistics and Computer Science Specialist - Hawk-Research Worldwide, 100% Remote - Salary: 12000-30000
Hawk-Research is looking for Statistics expert to provide assistance on our projects in academic research sphere. We are building a knowledge sharing platform to help people during their studies, so t...