Remote › 100% remote position (in the US)(Posted Oct 18 2021)
Our mission at Surge is to build the human infrastructure for NLP.
Love language? So do we, and our mission is to infuse AI with that same love.
At Surge, we're building the human infrastructure to power NLP — from detecting hate speech, to parsing complex military documents, to injecting human values into the next wave of language models. Our first product is a platform that helps ML teams create amazing, human-powered datasets to train AI in the richness of language.
We're a team of former Google, Facebook, and Twitter engineering leads, and we work with top companies at the forefront of machine learning. Our tech stack is Ruby on Rails, React, and Python. We’re rapidly growing, and we're looking for full-stack and front-end engineers to join the team and develop our product.
What we’re looking for
- You love building web products. You'd be creating beautiful interfaces that help users gather and explore their data.
- You care about the problems we’re trying to solve. You're interested in applied machine learning and data .
- You’re excited about joining a small team. As an early team member you’ll be a key part of building our product and culture.
Some examples of the problems we are solving
- The datasets we work with come in a variety of shapes and sizes. What’s the best way to help our users assess the quality of their data, understand edge cases, and iterate on their machine learning work?
- We label nuanced projects like hate speech, and annotators are expected to read and retain long documents to understand the rules. How can we build a product to communicate instructions in a more interactive way?
- How can we leverage AI to improve efficiency and quality?
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://Jobhunt.ai/machinelearning-ml-ai-job-vo-Remote-NLP-Engineer-Surge-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Jobhunt.ai
Other machine learning jobs that might be interesting
Data Science / ML Advocate - Outerbounds(November 2021) Worldwide, 100% Remote
We believe that you will be happy and successful at Outerbounds if the following prerequisites are met:
Individual-Role fit: Do you have the right skillset and mindset, personal interest, and motivation to grow in a particular role?
Product mindset: ...
Data Science and Machine Learning Specialist - Hawk-Research Worldwide, 100% Remote - Salary: 18000-25000
Hawk-Research is looking for Data Science specialists with knowledge of Data Mining, Machine Learning, Electronics Engineering to provide assistance with our projects in academic research sphere. We are building a knowledge sharing platform to help people durin...
Senior Machine Learning Engineer, Video Recommendations - Reddit(December 2021) San Francisco, California, United States (Remote work possible) Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care...Senior Data Scientist - Pave(October 2021) Worldwide, 100% Remote - Salary: $100k - $180k + early founding team equity + healthcare
### What we do
[Pave.dev](http://pave.dev) is building a Cashflow API that allows fintech developers and data scientists to connect their data sources and retrieve clean & unified insights into their consumers’ spending habits, bills, earnings profile, and ...Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Syntegra(November 2021) San Francisco, California, United States (Remote work possible) We are looking for a senior MLE to help develop our state-of-the-art synthetic data engine for healthcare data.
As a Senior MLE you will be responsible for building, training, testing, and debugging advanced Deep Learning Models.
The ideal candidate will be...