Do they allow remote work?
Remote work is possible, see the description below for more information.
Netrias is a fast-growing Artificial Intelligence (AI) company that specializes in the application of machine learning models for biological applications such as genome engineering and drug discovery.
Netrias is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Netrias recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
We are seeking a talented Senior Data Scientist or Senior Bioinformatician with a strong data science and biology background that can lead and contribute to the development of machine learning algorithms and technologies for biomarker discovery. You will be working directly with the Chief Data Scientist in defining and executing the AI capabilities of the company.
Qualified candidates will:
● Significantly contribute to the design, development, and application of data mining, statistical analysis, and machine learning methods applied to phenotype assays from a variety of organisms
● Possess a firm understanding of microbiology concepts
● Demonstrate experience in addressing scientific questions using gene regulatory network analysis
● Collaborate with software engineers to implement, test, automate, and apply mathematical algorithms from research
● Experience working with flow cytometry and plate reader data and key processing
● Knowledge of problem analysis, mathematical formulation, algorithm development, and
● Expert Proficiency in Python or R
● Excellent written and oral communication
● Masters degree or higher in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Bioengineering, or
Masters degree or higher in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Electrical
Engineering, or similar discipline with a biology background
● 2+ yrs of industry relevant experience (can be substituted for postdoc experience)
● Familiarity with genomic, transcriptomic, proteomics, and/or metabolomics processing
pipelines is a plus
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://Jobhunt.ai/machinelearning-ml-ai-job-wb-Remote-Senior-Data-Scientist-Bioinformatician-Cambridge-Netrias-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Jobhunt.ai
Other machine learning jobs that might be interesting
Senior ML Backend Engineer - Intuition Machines(March 2023) Warsaw, Poland (Remote work possible) Intuition Machines uses AI/ML to build enterprise security products. We apply our research to systems that serve hundreds of millions of people, with a team distributed around the world.
If you enjo...