AssemblyAI is an AI company - we build powerful models to transcribe and understand audio data, exposed through simple APIs.
Hundreds of companies, and thousands of developers, use our APIs to both transcribe and understand millions of videos, podcasts, phone calls, and zoom meetings every day. Our APIs power innovative products like conversational intelligence platforms, zoom meeting summarizers, content moderation, and automatic closed captioning.
We’ve been growing at breakneck speed, and are backed by leading investors including Y Combinator’s AI Fund, Patrick and John Collision (Founders of Stripe), Nat Friedman (Former CEO of GitHub), and Daniel Gross (Entrepreneur & Investor in companies including GitHub, Uber, Coinbase, SpaceX, Instacart, Notion, and Cruise Automation).
AssemblyAI’s Speech-to-Text APIs are already trusted by Fortune 500s, startups, and thousands of developers around the world, with well-known customers including Spotify, Algolia, Dow Jones, The Wall Street Journal, and NBCUniversal. As part of a huge and emerging market, AssemblyAI is well on its way to becoming the leader in speech recognition and NLP.
Join our world-class, remote team and help us build an iconic deep learning company.
AssemblyAI is growing quickly, and we’re searching for a Deep Learning Researcher to join our team. With significant investment and strong leadership to fuel our growth, it’s the perfect time to join the AssemblyAI team!
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Continually push the state of the art in speech recognition and NLP. You will conduct cutting edge deep learning research in speech and NLP. Our ASR models already outperform companies like Google, AWS, and Microsoft - and we’re looking for the best deep learning engineers and researchers to help us continually push the state of the art in speech recognition to get to human level performance.
- Research & train AssemblyAI’s deep learning models. You will work with large scale data sets to research and train deep learning models for speech recognition. You will research and develop novel algorithms and techniques to advance the state of the art in natural language understanding. You will conduct research and experiments in order to improve accuracy of our Deep Learning ASR pipeline. You will also dig into weaknesses and failure points of our current ASR models in order to identify further areas for improvement.
- Be part of a world-class team of creative researchers & engineers. You will help strengthen the position of AssemblyAI as a leading company in AI research. Our deep learning team is a tight knit group of creative researchers and engineers, who are not afraid to try unconventional ideas. You will also work with the broader speech recognition team as we continually strive to match human level accuracy.
We are a fully remote, global, autonomous team made up of top AI researchers, engineers, and experienced startup operators. Our culture is super collaborative, low-ego, transparent, and fast-paced. We want to win - and have a flat organization where everyone can openly share ideas (regardless of their title or position) in order to get the best idea.
As a remote company, our team members are given a lot of trust and autonomy to work where and how they want. We look for people to join our team who are ambitious, curious, and self-motivated, and we put a lot of trust and autonomy into everyone on our team. We want to empower everyone to do their best work with whatever tools, structures, or resources they need to perform at their highest potential.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in Deep Learning research & development
- 2+ years of experience with PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Experience training large models on multiple GPUs
- In-depth understanding of application of deep learning networks like RNNs, CNNs, and Transformers
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and creative problem solver with a passion for quality processes
- Ability to work independently, raise issues and take corrective action
- A keen eye for detail
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Remote team
- Unlimited PTO
- Premium Healthcare Benefits (100% covered for you + dependents)
- Vision/Dental insurance
- $1K budget for your home office setup
- New Macbook Pro (or PC if you prefer)
- 3-4x/year company paid team retreats
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://Jobhunt.ai/machinelearning-ml-ai-job-zc-Remote-Senior-Deep-Learning-Researcher-Speech-Recognition-AssemblyAI-remotework.html Please mention that you found the job at Jobhunt.ai
[ job website ]