Amazon Music reimagines music listening by enabling customers to unlock millions of songs and thousands of curated playlists and stations with their voice. Amazon Music provides unlimited access to new releases and classic hits across iOS and Android mobile devices, PC, Mac, Echo, and Alexa-enabled devices including Fire TV and more. With Amazon Music, Prime members have access to ad-free listening of 2 million songs at no additional cost to their membership. Listeners can also enjoy the premium subscription service, Amazon Music Unlimited, which provides access to more than 75 million songs and the latest new releases. Amazon Music Unlimited customers also now have access to the highest-quality listening experience available, with more than 75 million songs available in High Definition (HD), more than 7 million songs in Ultra HD, and a growing catalog of spatial audio. Customers also have free access to an ad-supported selection of top playlists and stations on Amazon Music. All Amazon Music tiers now offer a wide selection of podcasts at no additional cost, and live streaming in partnership with Twitch. Engaging with music and culture has never been more natural, simple, and fun.
· 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
· 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 4+ years of professional software development experience
· 2+ years of experience as a mentor, tech lead OR leading an engineering team
· 8+ years professional experience in software development
· Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
· Experience building workflows involving large dataset and/or machine learning models in production using distributed computing and big data processing concepts and technologies.
· Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
Instructions how to apply Apply at this url: https://Jobhunt.ai/machinelearning-ml-ai-job-zn-Senior-Software-Development-Engineer-Amazon-Music-Machine-Learning-Berlin-Amazon.html Please mention that you found the job at Jobhunt.ai
[ job website ]
Other machine learning jobs that might be interesting
Senior Machine Learning Engineer - PathAI(April 2022) Boston, Massachusetts, United States (Remote work possible) Boston, MA or Remote
PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatme...
Senior Open Source Developer Machine Learning (Remote) - Talend(April 2022) London, United Kingdom (Remote work possible) WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, is changing the way the world makes decisions.
Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive ra...Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Cohere Health(April 2022) Boston, Massachusetts, United States (Remote work possible) In this role, you’ll join our growing team of world-class engineers, statisticians, and clinical experts to deploy machine learning algorithms that help automate burdensome administrative clinical p...ML Research Scientist - Vintra(April 2022) Barcelona, Spain
Our team is creating the science and technology behind Vintra tech. We’re working hard, having fun, and making history. Come join the team! You will have an enormous opportunity to impact the custom...